Monday 18 March 2013

How I Got Started With My Internet Business? My 25k Blueprint Revealed


How I Got Started With My Internet Business? My 25k Blueprint Revealed 


After months of development and hard work my first two websites failed miserably and here's what I did next... I closely watched what the top internet earners are doing. I subscribed to their mailing lists. I stopped listening to what they said and I started watching what they were doing. I tracked them inside out. I tracked many top internet marketers of that time and I noticed a similar trend going on. In fact I followed top online marketers till the end. What kind of products they were creating, how they are selling those products and how they are setting up their websites. This is what I realized. I had tons of information in my head and I knew everything. 

The only thing I was doing wrong is not taking my system till the end. I was applying just 30% of the system and knowledge I had in my head. To earn money and make my website successful I have to apply 100% of the system. It is like a bike without an engine. You cannot expect a bike to run smoothly without a clutch plate. That is how my website looked. I had content on my site but no list building system. I had few products but not enough for me to make big money. I had content but no links to my website to get me high search engine rankings. I had few things in place but I never tracked what is working and what is not working. I had no relationship building system in place to communicate with my subscribers. This is what I did. I pulled out a white chart, got a pen and designed a complete process map. When I was finished I had a complete system right in front of me that included everything that my website needs to succeed online.

No comments:

Post a Comment